This is the official rules to Finale.
- The cast consists of 10-16 players.
- They are NOT divided into teams, with the exception of certain twists.
- Every season has a final 2, in which a jury, (ya liek surviver), will vote for the winner. The jury consists of 5-9 players, and usually starts at the halfway point in the competiton.
- Challenges are used to win immunity, and the chance to Punish/Reward.
- Challenges will consist of flash games, trivia, luck, and spam challenges. There will be a variety every season.
- The winner of the challenge is immune, and must also choose two players to Punish or Reward
Punishments and RewardsEdit
- The winner of the challenge first selects a player to be Rewarded. The host will then randomize a list of Rewards, each having it's own rarity. The Rewarded Player will receive a reward based on the outcome. See List of Rewards for more info.
- The winner then selects a player to be Punished. The host will again randomize a list, this time of Punishments, each having it's own rarity. The Punished Player will receive a punishment based on the outcome. See List of Punishments for more info.
- At the Elimination Ceremony, known as the "Finale," is where the players vote on who they want to be eliminated.
- The only immune player at the Finale is the challenge winner, and the Rewarded Player, if he/she has won immunity.
- After Fire reads the votes, the player who received the most votes will be eliminated.
Grand Finale CeremonyEdit
- After the player is eliminated from the Finale, the Grand Finale is put into play. During this, the eliminated player may Reward/Punish one player, which will last until the end of the following challenge.
- Because it only lasts until the end of the next challenge, Rewards like immunity, or Punishments like adding a vote against the player do not have any effect.
Crowning the WinnerEdit
- At the final 2, the jury will come in and vote for a winner.
- A vital aspect of the game has to do with the amount of Rewards or Punishments a player has received.